FW: [Sussex] newbie

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 09:11:00 UTC 2002

Hi folks

Just to let u know.  I have a 1.1ghz Thunderbird Athlon and the cooling
device I use is a Zen Cryogenic Radiator that supercools the CPU down to
about 48c Even if its on full load.  The twin 60mm fans it uses are real
screamers though.  So I invested in some carpet underlay and hot glued it to
the inside of my PC (avoiding vents of course!).  It worked admirably in
keeping the noise down.