[Sussex] Meeting time

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Wed Nov 27 20:35:00 UTC 2002

Adam

On 27 Nov 2002 Adam Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 03:36:45 -0500
> Steve Dobson <SDobson at manh.com> wrote:
> >
> > Are you coming to the meet?  As I'll be driving back to Eastbourne
> > anyway your welcome to the spare seat.
>
> I presume you mean me, as I doubt there's many other Adams from
> Eastbourne in the LUG :)  If you did, I'm honoured to be invited so soon
> after joining.  Where abouts is it?  I presume I could get a train there
> fairly easily, and if you were to give me a lift back that would be even
> better.

Yes I do - I know train travel back at night is a bit of a bugger at night.
This way you get a lift to the door.

I think there is a single train that can get you to Horsham - I don't do
the train trip much and when I do it's to London so I don't really look
at the station I go though.

As to being invited - there is no invite - you just turned up.  I did :-)
Gareth put out a call for the first meet (back in Aug) and I saw it the
day of the meet.  So I just turned up.  They keep moving the meeting
location to try and confuse me but it hasn't worked yet :-)