[Sussex] Laptop install tonight

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at europrospectus.com
Thu Nov 28 14:47:04 UTC 2002

Guys,

I would like to offer a challenge to anyone.  I would like to install Linux
distro (not fussy which - just not RH!!!) to my (via my employer) Laptop
tonight at the meet, with an overseeing eye from the experts ;).

The catch, for there always is one, is that until I can convince them I no
longer require M$ on the hardware, it will have to dual boot with the
current XP installation!

I suspect this will require some partition alterations.  I was hoping
someone might have a tool that would do this for me tonight?

Well, can you prove your mettle?  Is anyone up for the challenge of helping
me convert!!!

I'm really hoping the answer's yes :)

Dominic