[Sussex] A Job (Employment Opportunity)

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 08:38:00 UTC 2002

Chaps,

[Principally to the younger guys on the list, but if you're older and feel
this is for you please do respond].

There is a Developers job currently open at a very large company in East
Grinstead in which I have contacts.

The position is a fairly junior one (i.e. it's not a big bucks job so it's
not for the Guru's/Wizards/Gods on the list) but it is a very good place to
start a career in IT.

The role will comprise Web development and client/server database
development using any combination of PHP, Progress 4GL, HTML, Server and
Client Side Scripting  and occasional ASP and VB6.  Exposure to LINUX is
pretty much guaranteed as it has been the server platform of choice for a
number of years an is rapidly replacing older SCO UNIX systems.

You will need a basic working knowledge of programming in general - but not
necessarily the exact skills listed above (although this would be helpful).

If you are in any way interested contact me off-list and I'll give you the
details of who to send your CV to.  Be advised that I will briefly vet you
to make sure you won't be wasting your time.

You can reach me thus:
email :	geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
phone :	07776 195211

*NOTE*
I am _not_ involved in recruitment in any way.  I am posting this as a
favour to those of you out there who might want a job and to my friends at
this company.

--
GJT
geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company