[Sussex] LINUX Expo

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at europrospectus.com
Fri Oct 4 18:48:01 UTC 2002

I will be going, although I had planned it before I joined SLUG, so I don't
know what plans you may have.

Which day will the rest of the group be going?

Dominic

ps, apols if this email is being sent with the wrong format.  I think I have
set my email client to send plain text, but let me know if there's a prob...