[Sussex] LINUX Expo

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 19:06:01 UTC 2002

hey all,

Right I'm all set to go on the thursday atm, what time ya thinking
of meeting at the train station I can try and work it out.
pitty I got to get back to bognor so I dont know weather I will be
leaving the same time as the latest train unless it goes all the
way down to bognor.

Gareth Ablett,

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.