[Sussex] Linux Firewall on a 50mg CD

Mark Olliver mark at olliver.me.uk
Tue Oct 8 10:13:00 UTC 2002

Just looked at your suggestion Geoff, but GNATbox, looks to be all
comercial.
I'm looking more at the gpl market.

I have considered Gentoo, but have never tried it and havent got a disk
for it at the moment. I am going try today and see how small I can make
a redhat install once i get rid of all the docs and extra's they through
on even if you specify you dont want them. Hopefully this should bring
it down to around the 100mg mark.

Thanks

Mark