[Sussex] LINUX Expo

Trevor Marshall trevorm at rusham.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 22:04:00 UTC 2002

On Friday 04 Oct 2002 08:15, Geoff Teale wrote:
> SLUGS,
>
> Can I just get an idea of who will be going to the LINUX Expo next
> Thursday.

Well, the plan was to go, but I appear to have been diverted in to a ISO9000
audit on Thursday.  Which will make things a leetle difficult.  On the other
hand, I might be able to get away early and track you all down in some smoky
dive near Olympia - although, if I'm honest, I think my chances of an early
escape are pretty remote....

So it'll be the next SLUGfest, I suppose,

--
Trevor Marshall.