[Sussex] Next Meeting

Neil Ford neil at smudgypixels.net
Fri Oct 18 07:56:00 UTC 2002

On 17/10/02 10:59 am, "Steve Dobson" <SDobson at manh.com> wrote:

> All
>
> Before I looked at my calendar I though that next Thursday (24th Oct)
> was a meeting day - but further research shows that this month has
> this month has 31 days and this year this is a Thursday.  Who has
> been fiddling with the calendar?  The Romans wasn't it?  Can't trust
> those pesky Italians :-)
>
> So Neil can you host a meeting on the 31st Oct at Cybercom?
>
> Who is up for that meeting.
>
> Steve

Apologies, been tied up with stuff (hence me not making the expo).

Unless anyone has a burning need for access to the net, I would like to
suggest holding the next meeting at the pub. I'm (thankfully) quite busy at
the moment and can't currently guarantee my attendance.

If that causes major problems, shout, and I'll see what I can do.

Neil.
--
Neil Ford
neil[at]smudgypixels[dot]net