[Sussex] Next Meeting

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 10:01:10 UTC 2002

Chaps,

Nik wrote:
> Well if Cybercom is unavailable I can volunteer my offices at
> Bartellot Road
> which is 4 minutes away from the Cybercom site. I can offer
> cofee and good
> network access via Apple Airport and 2mb link. Private
> parking in the carpark
> and nice loos!
>

> Let me know if thats of interest ?

Sounds good.

The office environment is maybe more social than the pub (though less good
for those of you who like a drink).

All in favour of Nik's office say:

"Sun LINUX 5.0?  What happened to the other 4?"

 - The ol' tealeg ;)

--
GJT
geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company