[Sussex] So Where and When

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at krasnegar.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 23:49:00 UTC 2002

Nik

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 09:17:25AM +0100, Nik Butler wrote:
> There seemed to be some keen enthusiasm for the offices at bartellot road. for
> the meeting Thursday. If this is still the case then below are instruction on
> location and parking..

Nearly got re-directed up-north again tomorrow, but save that just in time.
So I'm planning to be there.

> The office entrance is actually at the back, and I will leave the Fire Door
> Open to enable smooth entrance.

Is there a number just in case I can't find it?

> Let me know if Coffee, Tea ort Beer should be provided as well as your Card
> MAC Address to log you into the Network.

Kind offer.  I've just managed to get hold of a 802.11b Wireless card.
Works just find under 2.4.17 (yes I know it's old but 1: I've been hacking
this kernel a little, and 2: I've been busy).

The MAC address is 00:A0:F8:47:61:AD.

Are you running DHCP or fixed IP?