[Sussex] So Where and When

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Oct 31 11:00:08 UTC 2002

Slugs,

Sadly I am lacking the funds to get up to horsham today so unless
anyone offers little old me a lift there and back, (doughts that
happening). I won't be at the meeting so will see you next month :(

ps. have fun without me.

Gareth Ablett

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.