[Sussex] UK Linux Expo

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 10:27:02 UTC 2002

Steve wrote:
============
> I now have now booked Thursday 10 Oct 2002.  Train gets into
> Victoria @ 10:15 from Eastbourne.
>
> Where are we meeting?

Why not meet at Victoria and make the trip to Kensington together. Victoria
is a big open space with lots of obvious places for meeting up.  Olympia
itself will be crowded and the tube station there is not the best place for
meeting.

> Geoff: If I could crash at your thank you very much, I assume
> that it would be easier to get the train in 'cos parking
> around Olympia is a bitch.

Sure. I've cleared it with the Mrs... ..you can discover the vaugeries of
plumbing in a 400 year old building for yourself :)

Question.  Where do you need to get to in order to get back to Eastbourne on
the Friday ?

--
Geoff Teale
geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company