[Sussex] [urgent] Website error..

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Fri Sep 20 19:02:01 UTC 2002

and then I remembered that I have acount on the box on which mailman is
running and found where to subscribe and I did ! So hi people.

Mr Ford is familiar with me already but today is a momentous day.

One of my more larger customers ( 80 seats ) just switched off his Exchange
and NT file Servers and made the final transition from MS to OS. Which now
means that the customer is using Exim,  Imapd, Samba, Amanda and the rest all
with help, tuition and guidance from yours truly at Actus ;-) Mind you the
guys pretty switched on and managed to get OpenWebMail working before me so
thats saying much. Anyway im here and glad to see a horsham meet up and
running.