[Sussex] Numbers for meeting.

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Thu Sep 26 15:33:00 UTC 2002

Hello, Hello? Tubbs, what's going on, what's all this shouting? We'll have
no trouble here.

Yeah, I'll prolly be there. Not totally sure tho, have to be back for 10pm
and CANNOT risk being late. New series of League of Gentlemen starting -
and I *CANNOT* miss it.

Erm, I'm a huge LoG fan, for those of you that didn't notice ;)

Jon