[Sussex] [SWRU] Microsoft is From Mars, Open Source is from V enus.

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Tue Apr 1 13:21:01 UTC 2003

All

Due to the generous offer of Mr Teale which was quickly accepted
by Miss Harrison I declare that the "Best O'Reilly Relevant
Tee-shirt" competition is a draw.

The prize, a drink of water, will be presented at the next meeting
of SLUG, Thursday 27th March, 2003 at the King's Head, Horsham.
I ask that someone from Miss Harrison's entourage to provide a
suitable drinking vessel (as I doubt that the King's Head has a
stock of such things).

The original prize - a pint - has been donated to Nik Butler for
what I can only assume is his contribution to the list.  It is
hoped that with this and other pints inspire him to even greater
heights.