[Sussex] We can screen it!

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Fri Apr 4 09:05:01 UTC 2003

Geoff

On 04 April 2003 at 07:59 Geoff Teale wrote:
> Just to let you know  - I got the response posted below <snipped>
> concerning screening the documentary "Revolution OS".
> All we need now is the facilities to do so.
>
> Any ideas?

Isn't nice to see a friendly and welcoming response such as that.

I seam to remember that Nik said there was a private room we could
use at the King's Head.  If so I suggest we book it for the next
meeting or some other appropriate evening.

If they don't have a video projector my company said I could brow
one of there's some time back.  Once I can know the date I'll see
what I can do.  I would suggest at least one other person tries to
get hold of one too as I've know projectors go AWOL from time to
time.

I would also suggest that we get the new out further about this
screening.  Maybe Nik and Mark could advertise it through their
contacts - unless they are worried about loosing their clients
once they understand how Open Source really works.  :-)