[Sussex] Revolution OS - where are we?

Jon Fautley jon at 3ait.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 11:02:00 UTC 2003

> Chaps,
>
> OK, so we have the DVD, permission to show it and all the kit.  All we
> need now is a venue and a screen to project onto.  Oh, and a date to do
> it on as well!

3a IT have kindly donated their office to the cause. As have the Kings
Head... it really depends what we want to do on the evening.

At the 3a offices we have somewhere to project it, comfortable-ish
seating, tables, pc's and internet connection.

At the kings head we have beer.

If it's at 3a HQ then we could put on a buffet or whatever for us all so
we can stuff our faces while watching it. And i'm sure the price would be
cheaper than food at the Kings Head. And there's a Bottoms Up just 3
minute walk from the office doors - I know, i've timed it ;)

So, answers on a back of a postcard to a usual address... Kings Head or
3aHQ... oh, and preferred dates.

Jon
--
3aIT - Open Source Answers