[Sussex] Revolution OS - where are we?

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 12:18:00 UTC 2003

Ow that would be good.  I take the route from Station, over the road, walk
past few pubs, walk to More Then offices, cross the road and I am at Kings
Head.

> >> So, answers on a back of a postcard to a usual address...
> >> Kings Head or
> >> 3aHQ... oh, and preferred dates.
> >
> > Saturday is the best day really for me.
>
> OK, I'll make a note of it. Not sure how avaliable the office
> would be at
> the weekend, i'll need to check with the PHB when he returns
> from lunch.
>
> > PS What is your Internet connection?  Do you use Proxy's etc?
>
> Not thinking of h4x0ring us are you? It's not actually *my* internet
> connection, so I can't really disclose that information.
> Should the other
> members of this list that are involved wish to do so, I'm
> sure they will
> in due course.

In other words it not an T1.  And I was hoping that we could be doing some
h4x0ring of the Pentagon, Ow well that will have to be put on hold for now.
:)

> However, I can say that the connection would be adequate for
> our needs.

So it faster then V.44 modem :)?