[Sussex] Revolution OS - where are we?

Jon Fautley jon at 3ait.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 12:24:00 UTC 2003

[SNIP]

>> Only if you sprint ;) And the 3a offices are closer to the
>> station than
>> the kings head :)
>
> Ow that would be good.  I take the route from Station, over the road,
> walk past few pubs, walk to More Then offices, cross the road and I am
> at Kings Head.

If you come out of the station, don't cross the road, carry on down that
road, you get to a car showroom next to some traffic lights. Follow the
pavement, and avoid the dual carrageway bit, (i.e. turn left) follow that
road round, and we're just next to pets at home :)

 [SNIPPAGE]

>> > PS What is your Internet connection?  Do you use Proxy's etc?
>>
>> Not thinking of h4x0ring us are you? It's not actually *my* internet
>> connection, so I can't really disclose that information.
>> Should the other
>> members of this list that are involved wish to do so, I'm
>> sure they will
>> in due course.
>
> In other words it not an T1.  And I was hoping that we could be doing
> some h4x0ring of the Pentagon, Ow well that will have to be put on hold
> for now. :)

I'd be incredibly suprised if it was a T1 - they're not avaliable in
europe ;)

>> However, I can say that the connection would be adequate for
>> our needs.
>
> So it faster then V.44 modem :)?

Erm, not much faster, no ;)

So, do you vote for 3a or kings head, food or no food, and what date? ;)

Jon
--
3aIT - Open Source Answers
http://www.3ait.co.uk/