[Sussex] M$ is easy to install, NOT.

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 13:46:00 UTC 2003

After much scanning of the web for patches at various support sites for the
games i've purchased.  I have got all of them going except Grand Theft Auto
iii.  Does this seem familiar?  Yep, just like trolling about for DEB files
on the net.  So much for the "wonderful installablility of M$".

Its nice to see though, that nVida and others like Hewlet Packard are
actively supporting Linux.  In looking for uprated drivers for my Ge-force
II card. I noticed they also had drivers for Linux.  When I installed the
drivers on my win98 partition, guess what!  much to my surprise, support for
multiple desktops! :-o   I wonder, can we sue M$ for look n feel? hmmmm.

In fact I may visit the nVidia site tonight to see what goodies are in store
for my Xandros installation. :-)

--
Angelo Servini
Programmer/Analyst
* angelo.servini at claybrook.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company