[Sussex] My Good News

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 14:11:00 UTC 2003

> > I have secured a new job in a 100% Linux environment.
> wierd, I dont  remember making you a job offer ?
>
> And Actus aint in a position to offer you a job.
>
> So who the hell else is it ?

The company is called ThirdPhase - it was an Oxford Uni project to automate
clinical trials (and thus bring drugs to market more quickly/cheaply) that
ended up as a business (currently in Cambridge Science Park) and has now
gone into cahoots with CMed ltd.  CMed are based just outside Horsham (on
the Faygate side, just of the A264).  ThirdPhase are moving from Cambridge
to join up with CMed (ultimately moving into new, larger offices in
Slinfold).

So :

0. We won't be competing in any way with either Actus or 3ait.
1. I will be spending a couple of months up in Cambridge starting
12/05/2003.
2. I will never have to work with VB, Lookout, SexChange Perver, etc. again
*yay*.
3. I will be working towards something that benefits the world in a tangible
way.

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org

"The profit system follows the path of least resistance, and the path of
least resistance is what makes the river crooked, makes it serpentine.  So
just give me my Judy Garland drugs and let me get back to work."
-- Ani Difranco - Serpentine

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company