[Sussex] My Good News

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 07:57:00 UTC 2003

Mark wrote:
-----------
> Ooh - congratulations...

Thank you.  I'm very pleased, not just because it's Linux, but also because
I can actually see tangible good resulting from the success of the product,
and that gives me more buy-in than writing programs to scrape a few more
pence out of some miner's widow's pension..

> A mate of mine has just started a three year term as Visiting
> Professor of
> Cancer Pharmacology at Oxford - no idea if ThirdPhase still
> deals with their
> founder, but if you run across Dr. Phil Schein, tell him that
> Mark from eMog
> says hi :-)

Will do, which College?

That said, I doubt I will be anywhere near Oxford Uni though, Third Phase is
currently operating out of Cambridge Science Park (Silicon Fen) , and Cmed
(Third Phase is part of Cmed now) operate out of Horsham and somewhere in
New Jersey.

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org

"The profit system follows the path of least resistance, and the path of
least resistance is what makes the river crooked, makes it serpentine.  So
just give me my Judy Garland drugs and let me get back to work."
-- Ani Difranco - Serpentine

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company