[Sussex] Salutations!

Alan Fitton alanjf88 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:10:01 UTC 2003

Zoe Ball.... /me wonder's what he's got himself into <big grin>

Easebourne, just a small quiet village outside of Midhurst. Not sure about
the transmitter, I suppose your never far away from one. I'm fairly certain
theres one on whip hill which is near here.

As for Debian, I've considered using it a few times. I might try it some
time when time permits. More unlikely now because the one feature i really
wanted from Debian that Slackware didnt posess was the package management,
but now I've found Swaret which is great for upgrading.