[Sussex] Salutations!

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 09:34:01 UTC 2003

Alan,

Welcome to SLUG.

Easebourne is the place I virtually never get to, because 90% of the time we go
along the 272 East of Petworth, we turn left immediately before the _little_
bridge...

Well - I'm sure YOU can work out what I'm talking about, even if no-one else on
the list can :-)

Regards,

Mark,
non-playing member, CPPC