[was Re: [Sussex] Salutations!] is PUB CRAWL

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 10:11:01 UTC 2003

I'd be delighted to help organise, since I'm a total woman's blouse when it
comes to DRINKING :-)

I would suggest that any SLUG member wishing to claim points for a pub, has to
post the name, location and date of their visit AT LEAST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE, to
allow two things.

1: To allow a small number of "surprise inspections" by the organising auditors
^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Committee.

2: To facilitate a whole bunch of "SLUG mini-meets", which I think would be kind
of nice.

Regards,

Mark