[was Re: [Sussex] Salutations!] is PUB CRAWL

Gareth ABLETT garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 11:34:01 UTC 2003

This sounds like fun :). i'm in for the drinking, but why a compertition
we could just do as mark said and have a colection of mini meets all over
sussex.

then just count who wnet to what ones at the end and the most attended ppl
are
the winner if you want a comp.

!! on the other hand get organised and make a card and stamps for
every pub then get the owner of the pub to stamp and the card and
write down the drink they ordered just for fun.
plus bonus points for the wierdest range of drinks.

1. The Fountain on Rusper Road, Horsham.
2. The Kings Beach, at the corner of sea lane, Pagham.

Gareth Ablett
ITP Services Ltd.