[was Re: [Sussex] Salutations!] is PUB CRAWL

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Mon Apr 21 17:33:01 UTC 2003

Afternoon all..

Geez.. this sounds like it will involve a _lot_ of travel.  Still, I feel that
Mark's take on things complements Nik's idea nicely - we've often had people
asking about meetings in other locations and other dates.  It would be good
if some mini-meets could be organised in locations other than Horsham on
nights other than last Thursday of the month.

...of course the main meet will still occur in Horsham on the last Thursday of
the month...

> 1. The Fountain on Rusper Road, Horsham.
> 2. The Kings Beach, at the corner of sea lane, Pagham.

... OK, so there aren't any decent pubs in East Grinstead (sad, but true), but
there are some in the countryside nearby.  Another East Grinsteadian SLUG
member (Paul Turner) took me to a very nice pub in West Hoathly after
swimming the other night, I believe it was called the Cat.... hang on, I'll
check.... yup here it is:

3,
Cat Inn
Queen's Square
West Hoathly
Nr. East Grinstead
West Sussex
RH19 4PP

Tel: 01342 810369

here a streetmap map:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=536274&y=132573&z=5&sv=536274,132573&st=4&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

..you can zoom right in, but I figured some of you would need to know where in
the world West Hoathley is!

--
GJT
Free Software Foundation