[was Re: [Sussex] Salutations!] is PUB CRAWL

Tom Ellis tom at trellisnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 00:25:00 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 22:18, Jon Fautley wrote:
> pfft... HSB (the pisswater George Gale and his little Co. like to call
> beer) dosn't even begin to compare to the sacred black stuff they call
> Guinness. GB is just about drinkable if the whole pub is dry. Some of
> their wines are nice though, and I really should go on the brewery tour to
> see if they do put cow urine in the HSB :)
>
> Jon <used to live in Horndean, can walk into my 'local' there and they'll
> have a guiness settling by the time i hit the bar>
>
> PS... I don't like HSB :)
>
> PPS... TREllis (Tom Ellis) still lives in Horndean and has been poisioned
> by the old people there into actually LIKING HSB. Poor lad :(

:o :o :o :o :o :o

HSB is the drink of the finest bitter drinkers, we wouldn't expect
grasshoppers like your to understand ;P

Gales is excellent tho, I like most of their ales, and wines too... and
a tour of the brewery is apparently very worth while... (I'm yet to go,
even though i've always lived in Horndean)... [1]

Anyway I'm knackered [2]

night.

T.

[1] Nik, Why not go pick up a leaflet from a excellently placed geocache
in Horndean ;)... oh no GPS? >:-)

[2] After phishing my last for the corperate burger bar scum.... Thats
why i hate bank holidays :)

--

TREllis - Tom Ellis
http://trellisnet.co.uk