[Sussex] Lug Moot Tommorow

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Wed Apr 23 09:40:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Gareth Ablett wrote:

> Hey all
>
> I was just wondering if any one was going to be getting there any
> earlier if they wanted to go and get some food somewhere, it's always
> better to eat in a pub with company then drag your self down to
> Burger-King and eat alone.

oo, hadn't realised it was tomorrow. erm, i might be around, but maybe
not, lol. Depends what i'm doing re: work... you can always gimme a call
if you're that hard up for company though... should think i'll be away
from here about 6ish so will prolly mosey on down to the pub or somewhere
then...

Jon