[Sussex] (no subject)

john davis big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Apr 23 16:03:01 UTC 2003

Well as one of the "lurkers",

I hope to be able to make the "moot", and while I might be able to get up to
horsham earlier, there would be little point as I have only met Neil Ford
when I called round to pick up a router/modem and Dave "C" tells me that he's
working.

So, I'll probably head up for the 1930 kick off (I may even be sporting a
"Real Madrid" away top!! Though at 6'4", and generally scruffy, I'm usually
difficult to miss!

Beer! Well Tom likes the HSB and Jon F. doesn't. But as for guiness? About 5
years ago I lived in Brighton, next to a pub called the "I Go Inn", which was
run by a pleasant Irishman called Dave. Now while the pub was a bit "divey",
the one thing that it had in it's favour was that they had "real guiness" on
draught. By real, imported dublin guiness (Lifey water!) and not that dish
water (known by some as "Park Royal piss"). And if that wasn't to your
liking, they also had draught Beamish - oooooohhh, memories, memories

Does anyone know if they still have a camra festival in Brighton?

regards

John D.

--
I wonder what they had on the sweet trolley, the night the Titanic went down?