[Sussex] SPAM

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 09:21:02 UTC 2003

*sigh*

The list is attracting a whole load of SPAM right now (Gareth and I reject
this when it is caught, so it never hits the list)  I've also noted that a
lot of SPAM is coming in on the accounts listed as Admin accounts on the
mailman website.

As the e-mail addresses of certain members appear regularly in the on-line
archives I wanted to check to see if anyone here has noted a recent upturn
in the amount of SPAM you recieve.  I felt you guys shold be aware that
being on this list may increase the likelihood of you receiving SPAM -
sensible precautions in how and where you publish your e-mail address should
apply.

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having
 to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
               [Douglas Adams' take on religion]

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company