[Sussex] IBM Counter-sue SCO

John Crowhurst fyremoon at fyremoon.net
Sat Aug 9 20:20:00 UTC 2003

> It has struck me from the beginning that SCO have decided to commit
> commercial suicide. What on earth did they hope to achieve?

The first thing that comes into my head is a partnership with Microsoft,
to do as much harm as they can to Linux before it becomes more popular
than Windows.

It would be interesting with the GPL front if code was seen in their
sources that originated from GPL code. I wonder if the same is true with
Windows, that would destroy Microsoft if the underlying networking
sourcecode was based/ripped straight from GPL code.

--
FyreMoon
Under the moon, the chaos dragon flies.