[Sussex] A Tale of Two Servers.....

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Tue Aug 12 21:58:00 UTC 2003

/me is quietly reflecting that for the first time in many years I wasn't
running around like a blue-arse fly making sure that Windows servers
were patched against this worm.. in fact, until this evening I was
unaware of it's existence.  Fortunately for me, all my Debian servers
and Gentoo desktops look after their own security patching for me
(although we do review it), which makes my life a lot easier.

My biggest IT problem today was getting Urban Terror up and running on a
new developers machine - priorities you see :)
--
GJT
tealeg at member.fsf.org
gteale at cmedltd.com