[Sussex] USA North East America Blackout

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 15:23:00 UTC 2003

It would seem there wasn't much affect from the power cut I guess UPS
systems do work in a real life situation.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

Answer.