[Sussex] Sun Ultra5

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Tue Aug 19 18:58:01 UTC 2003

Evening all,

My HP Vectra VE PII 266Mhz box has given up the ghost, which is a shame
as I had plans for it.

As a replacement I've just bought a venerable old 360Mhz Sun Ultra5
which has the added bonus of allowing me to do some cross platform
testing :-) Hopefully this little box should be with me very soon.

Anyway, so far I've been very impressed with the guys I bought the sun
box from and I'd just like to give them a recommendation on the list, so
if you're interested in second hand Sun, SGI and HP Unix boxen then
please do head over to:

http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/unix.html

Thanks...

--