[Sussex] Thursday's LUG Moot

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Thu Aug 21 15:12:00 UTC 2003

Jon

On 21 August 2003 at 14:49 Jon Fautley wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Just a little suggestion, everyone bring a laptop and a
> wireless card on Thursday... :)
>
> (If people are wireless-less (?) I have a card spare. If
> anyone else has a card or two lying about, maybe they could
> bring it along?)

I'll bring a laptop or two and I have a spare WiFi card also.
Should be no problem setting up an Ad-Hoc network if the base
station is to far away - or are you hinting that there is now
a base station in range of the King's Head and open to us....

However to use my cards you will need the atmelwlandriver.