[Sussex] Moot?

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Sun Aug 24 20:44:00 UTC 2003

> I know that the King's Head is not the best of place but I think it would
> be best if we meet there next week.  I talked to Nik B on Friday and he said
HAH! I suggested that it would be a great idea to have your wireless kit
available. Theres no accouting for BT in this equation though !
> that we might have WiFi access now in that pub.  No promises.

> Also Horsham was selected as the best town to meet in because of it's
> rail links.  It seems that there is a train to just about every where
> in Sussex.  Is Handscross as well connected?
Handcross, thats the place you go to have a accident on the A23 isnt it
?

> P.S.
> Nik: You said some time in the past that you would like to take a look
> at the MeshAP that I bought, well I'll have it with me on Thursday.
Cool!

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

Two atoms are talking to each other, and one says,
"I think I've just lost an electron!"
"Are you certain?" the other replies.
"Yes! I'm positive!"