[Sussex] Moot Location - votes so far...

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 12:11:04 UTC 2003

> I vote for Horsham.
>
> Bill
>
> Mark Harrison wrote:
>
> >Strongly Handcross:
> >- Mark Harrison
> >- Dominic
> >
> >Strongly Horsham:
> >- Steve Dobson
> >- Nik Butler
-Gareth Ablett

> >Not fussed:
> >- John D
> >
> >Gave comments, but I couldn't actually work out where they wanted it:
> >
> >- Geoff Teale (said that Handcross sounded good, but Horsham would be
better
> >for others)
> >- Angelo Servini (said he'd prefer Handcross personally, but
difficult for
> >others so Horsham)
> >
> >So.... Geoff and Angelo... VOTE NOW....
> >
> >... otherwise, any one else who HASN'T VOTED can tip the balance.
> >
> >OR: Here's a compromise.....
> >
> >... we have August (thursday) in Horsham, and September in Handcross?
> >
> >Mark

Added myself to Horsham :)
Because I wont be there otherwise to be honest.

I don't mind not going to the next one though if you are going have it
in Handcross.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.