[Sussex] Data Diagraming?

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Dec 3 08:55:47 UTC 2003

Hi guys,

I'm going to ask a question that's prolly been asked a large number of
times, it there a *nix (pref GPL/BSD/etc. license) program similar to
visio?

I don't need it to be compatible, or look and feel exactly the same, I
just need to do some data/network diagrams.

Cheers,

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace                  |