[Sussex] Google fun

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Fri Dec 5 09:40:03 UTC 2003

Love it!!!! :D

omg, lmfao!

Matt

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 09:38, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> go to google, type miserable failure in the search box and hit the "I'm
> feelin lucky" button
>
> hehe :)
>

> Gareth Ablett
> Systems Developer
>
> ITP Services Ltd.
> http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

> The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
> the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
> Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
> accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
> In
> reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
> responsibility for its content and attachments.

|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace                  |
|The Truth Will Set you Free              |
|http://www.truthisfreedom.org.uk/  |
"I told all four that there were going to be some times where we don't
agree with each other. But that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it'd
be a heck of a lot easier -- just as long as I'm the dictator." George
W. Bush December 18, 2000 Comment made during first trip to Washington,
D.C. after winning the presidency.