[Sussex] The Big SLUG Read

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 13:43:41 UTC 2003

Angelo,

I am an inveterate Peter F. Hamilton fan. I've read the Night's Dawn
Trilogy, the Greg Mandel Trilogy, "A Second Chance at Eden", "Fallen Dragon"
and "Misspent Youth".

Can't wait till Pandora's Star coms out (though I'll probably wait for the
paperback - a lot of my reading time is on trains).

I'm glad you posted the message ... because it's reminded me that,
somewhere, I've got a copy of "Watching Trees Grow" which I haven't read
yet.

Interestingly, it's only the second suggestion from anyone I've read so
far - the other was "Fermat's Last Theorem".

M.