[Sussex] procmail rules

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sat Dec 6 12:01:11 UTC 2003

In true style, I managed to b0rk that one... :D

I think the problem is in my .forward, I did have:

"|IFS=' '&&exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f-||exit 75 #YOUR_USERNAME"

which I modified to

"|IFS=' '&&exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f-||exit 75 mwallace"

but am now wondering if I should have done so...

Answers to the usual address please... :D

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace                  |