[Sussex] Linux beginners Quick Reference guide

Angelo Servini angelo at servini.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 09:39:15 UTC 2003

Hello Tony,

Saturday, December 06, 2003, 4:27:19 PM, you wrote:

TA> I did this a couple of months ago.

TA> I don't know if anyone would find it useful or maybe we could expand it on
TA> the LUG website ...

TA> http://mail.gigaday.co.uk/quickref/

TA> Regards.

TA> Tony Austin
TA> Gigaday Computing Limited
TA> http://www.gigaday.com
TA> tony at gigaday.com

Ta mate, Ive bookmarked your reference.  Im sure it will be very
useful to noobies like myself.  If I come across any stuff that I
think might be useful, I will mail you it so that you can decide if it
should be included.  You never know, something like this could really
grow.  There is definitely a place for it..

I think that it is especially more dificult to make the move to linux
for oldies like me who have had extensive exposure to dos and windows
over many years.  It can be done, but we have to deprogram and start
thinking in new ways.

--
Best regards,
 Angelo                            mailto:angelo at servini.co.uk