[Sussex] CUPS driver now working!

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Sun Dec 7 17:43:31 UTC 2003

> I'm now a happy man.  My CUPS driver for the Brother PT2420PC is now
> printing something rational!
excellent....#

> I had been banging my head against a brick wall since last week as the
hmmm so the blood stained patterns are not the new moire designs....

> that this is a school boy error, but it came from thinking I knew what
errm, yesssss......
um okay geoff were jus going to leave you with that nice soft round
edged keyboard and .
[cue speaking to someone off stage :]
  Steve you grab the sharp objects, mark you put the safety plugs into
  all the electrical outlets.

I will just make sure that your nice cosy selfhugging jumper is ready!

damn goeff you writting printer drivers ? next youll be growing a beard
and demanding the source code!

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

Two bytes are in a bar. One says to the other, "I'm not feeling that well. I think I have a parity error". The other byte responds, "I thought you looked a bit off!"