[Sussex] tail -f in gnome desktop?

Alan J Fitton alan at loonix.net
Thu Dec 11 20:52:08 UTC 2003

Eterm does that nicely, I hear aterm does too but I've never tried that.
You can do it without grc, but it looks a lot prettier with, it's a nice
little python script that colours log output :-)

Eterm -Ox --shade 30 -g 80x8+125+75 --no-cursor --scrollbar off -f yellow
--buttonbar 0 -e grc --config=conf.log tail -f /var/log/messages