[Sussex] IRC Frequenting

Phil Slade phil at philslade.uklinux.net
Sun Dec 14 14:47:14 UTC 2003

Surely it could be done by setting up IRC then asking everyone to log on, on
the hour every hour, until it becomes apparent when a reasonable number of
people are participating.  Obviously subgroups would appear, as some people
would be regularly unavailable on specific days, but that wouldn't matter
much.
Phil
A description of the LUG, purpose, meetings, mailing list and website, could
be put on Communigate

This is Sussex  CommuniGate:
http://www.communigate.co.uk/sussex/viewall.phtml

These are 2 Yahoo Groups for Amateur Gardeners I made that I've linked to
from there.  If you have a gardener in the family point them that way.

This is Sussex  CommuniGate  Welcome to GardenLists for Sussex:
http://www.communigate.co.uk/sussex/gardenlists/index.phtml