[Sussex] Go on - Vote Now

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Tue Dec 16 20:20:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 08:16:33PM -0000, Mark Harrison wrote:
> > Until we got SKY my Book collection boreded on the Obsessive. i think!
>
> Here's how to tell....
>
> 1: Do you have your books listed in a database / spreadsheet
built a app to read from a barcode reader shim to do it !

> 2: Will you only buy books if you have the list with you to double-check you
> don't already have a copy?
well yeah, but I know every book I have if I see it.. .although I bought
4 copies of Javascript cook boook .... wierd that

> 3: Does the list contain a separate column for "missing from set - if you
> find it, buy it"?
well no , cause thats a bit obvious, which is why i have to replace book
two of my amtrak wars , since its missing ... again !

> 4: Have you gone "book shopping" as the specific purpose for a holiday?
you mean thats not purpose of any holiday or shopping spree?

> 5: More than once?
damn im screwed.

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

MATH AND ALCOHOL DON'T MIX! Please, don't drink and derive. Mathematicians Against Drunk Deriving