[Sussex] MSOutlook2k bug file/size

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 14:48:57 UTC 2003

Here another good one that I found ages ago

http://www.geocities.com/gizmoproduction/win98ie6/index.html

Basically IE 6 is already installed, all was trying to install was IE6 SP1
update pack.

After informing M$ of this they did fix the bug.  Little old me got great M$
machine the fix bug for me. :)