[Sussex] MSOutlook2k bug file/size

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 13:18:32 UTC 2003

Alan J Fitton Wrote:
> I had the pleasure (not) of upgrading to Office 2003 yesterday. Seemed
> upgrade ok, then asked me if I wanted to install updates, fine I
> thoought... Got back and realised it had installed updates for Office
XP
> as well as 2003, which hosed the whole thing.
>
> Oh well...

The moral of the story is if you have to use Windows expect the 3 B's:
bugs, bad upgrades and blue screens.

:)

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.